Now Hiring Certified Flight Instructors
US Aviation Academy has immediate openings for high quality Flight Instructors. As part of an International Flight Training Academy, Instructors will be able to work with pilots from all over the globe. Many of these students follow fast-paced programs which means great opportunities to build hours quickly. Instructors can expect to build an average of 100 hours flight time per month.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Minimum and preferred requirements include:
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Instrument Instructor (CFI-I) preferred
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI preferred
- GNS 430 Experience required for Instrument InstructionsM
- Part 141 experience preferred
- Experience with international flight students preferred
- Legal USA work status (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Applicants should be prepared to undergo a panel interview and extensive (1 week) standardization training. Hiring Incentives paid upon successful completion of the course.
Benefits of Flying at USAA
US Aviation Academy Instructors experience many benefits including:
- High volume flight training, build hours very quickly
- Excellent in-house maintenance (including Avionics) to keep you flying safely
- Fly our King Airs in the Turbine Transition Course
- Advancement options within the growing organization
- Earn up to $25 per hour for Flight, Ground and Sim time
- Great programs to help you earn additional ratings
- Senior instructors can earn benefits including vacation time, health care and retirement plan
- Discounts available to earn additional ratings
Have a question? Feel free to call and speak to our flight staff or send us an email. Resumes may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about our Regional Airline Pipeline Program »