Thank you for your interest in US Aviation Academy for our Ground Instructor position. We are now accepting applications for Ground Instructors at our Denton location. USAA takes pride in being the stepping stone toward your dream as a career Pilot and ground instructing is a great way to master aviation knowledge. If becoming a career pilot is not a future goal for you, ground instructing is a great lifelong occupation with a steady and predictable income not dependent on weather and other external factors. Come join our team to gain unmatched experience as US Aviation Academy soars into the new year.
At US Aviation our motto is “Training the World” and we want you to become part of that global educational community. US Aviation has been CAAC-approved since 2007 and contracts with the major airlines to train cadets from Private to Commercial and Turbine Transition. In 2007 we were authorized for just 30 students per year and now train over 350 students annually across both campuses. US Aviation was recently approved for student loans as well, supporting a growing cohort of domestic students.
- Certified Flight or Ground Instructor
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Instrument Instructor (CFI-I or IGI) strongly preferred
- Some Ground Instructing Experience preferred
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI) or Advanced Ground Instructor (AGI) is helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay of $25 per hour
- 20 to 40 hours per week
- Weekends off
- Day and Night shifts available
- Significant discounts on additional Instructor ratings
- Part-141 self-examining authority
- CATS Testing on site
- Email Resume and Certificates to Rick Sanchez: email@example.com
- USAA will contact you via email