Become a Licensed Drone OperatorWe all know drone operations are on the rise. US Aviation Academy’s goal is to offer the North Texas area quality drone education with real hands-on training. Our Remote Pilot Course preps you to ensure that you will easily pass the FAA Part 107 UAS test and become an FAA Certified Remote Pilot. In addition to passing the Part 107 test with confidence, you will gain the necessary safety procedures and aeronautical decision-making skills necessary to be a competent drone operator.
- $350 course fee includes the Remote Pilot Test Prep Book
- 14 hours of in-classroom instruction with a Certified Flight Instructor
- Hands-on operation of a drone
- Add on: FAA Written Exams offered on-site (additional $175 for cost of exam)
- Special bonus: 50% discount on a future Private Pilot ground school course if taken within 12 months of the remote pilot course ($400 w/ discount)
Why take the course?The Remote Pilot Course is great for business owners wanting to up their real estate, construction or photography game. The course is also great for enthusiasts who may need additional safety and regulations training when operating drones to keep the local airspace safe. Other uses:
- Personal or private use
- Police and Fire Departments
- Geological surveying and more
Rolling AdmissionsThe Remote Pilot Course is a two-day course starting from 9 AM to 5 PM with a 1 hour break. At the end of the course, students will go out with the instructor to the North Lakes Park in Denton, TX for some hands-on operation of a drone provided by US Aviation!