VA Approved Flight Training
Part 141 Flight Training with Self-Testing Authority
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating *
- Commercial Single-Engine *
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on *
- Commercial Multi-Engine *
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On *
- Certified Flight Instructor *
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument *
- Multi-Engine Instructor *
Veteran-Led Guidance and Mentorship
Our Military Program is led by a Veteran who served as a Paratrooper and Pathfinder for the 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. As an alumni of the Academy using his VA GI Bill® and a Certified Flight Instructor, we will strive to ensure every Veteran and Transitioning Service Member that attends US Aviation Academy will get dedicated guidance towards their goals in the aviation industry.
Are You Still Active Duty? Get A Head Start In Your Career!
The Army and Air Force have programs that can help you get a head start in starting your aviation career. Reduce or transfer your Active Duty obligation to a Reserve or Guard unit is a great option for those that do not want to waste any time in achieving their goal as a Commercial Pilot through our VA Approved Flight Training!
Financial Options with Veteran Benefits
Are You A Military Helicopter Pilot? You Have Additional Funding Options!
Regional Airlines are seeing great advantages with with hiring Military Rotary Pilots. You have the experience and skillset that they are looking for, but many of Military Rotary Pilots do not have any fixed-wing aviation time. Regional Airlines are offering Rotary Transition Program (RTP) funding to help cover or reimburse the cost to get your Rotary Restricted Airline Transportation Pilot certificate (Rotary R-ATP).
Collegiate Educational Benefits
Regional Airline Partners
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- Air Wisconsin (Chicago / Dulles / Milwaukee) – $30,000
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- CommuteAir (Denver / Houston / Dulles) – $22,100
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)
Regional Program (Crew Bases) – $00,000 Sign up Bonus
* Veteran Affairs Approved Courses
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Many dream of becoming a pilot but have never experience the complexity of operating an aircraft. Discovery flights are a great way to go out on a quick flight with a Certified Flight Instructor with no long-term commitment to see what being a Pilot is all about.