New York Flight Training with Self Testing Authority
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
|FAA Minimums||US Aviation Typical||Competitor|
|All-Inclusive Price||As low as, $71,400||$82,000*||$89,685**|
|Timeline||9 Months||9 Months||9 Months|
|Licenses Earned||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI|
|Multi-Engine||25 Hours||25 Hours||25 Hours|
|Live Ground School||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||CFI|
|Written Tests||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Self-Examining||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||None|
|Housing (optional)||$800 per Month||$800 per Month||$200 per Week|
Curious? Schedule a discovery flight today!
With successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Obtain an FAA certificate appropriate to the level of pilot proficiency;
- Apply the scientific method, develop hypotheses, analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology and software applications to produce an output or perform analyses appropriate to their academic program/discipline;
- Work with graphical, numerical, or symbolic models to solve problems and interpret results.
Pre-enrollment To-Do List:
- Contact the Aviation Science Program Chair for the current negotiated fee for flight training and for course/program information.
- Courses must be selected in consultation with the Program Coordinator.
- Successful completion of an FAA physical, leading to 1st or 2nd class Medical Certificate is required for enrollment.
Contact Information53 Pendell Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 431-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Airlines in Houston, Texas, or American Airlines in Dallas Texas, US Aviation Academy has partnerships with some of the top Cadet programs in the country!
Regional Airline Programs
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- Envoy Airlines (Dallas, Chicago Miami) – $30,000
- Air Wisconsin (Chicago / Dulles / Milwaukee) – $30,000
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)