Now Hiring Flight Instructors, Mechanics, and Line Service
US Aviation Academy is a fast-growing business in need of highly motivated personnel to grow with us.
- Flight Instructor
- A&P Mechanics
- Line Service Technician
- And more!
US Aviation Academy is looking for well-qualified flight instructors able to take students through our rigorous, Part 141 curricula. As a flight instructor you will build hours quickly with our full-time students who are committed to completing the program on time. Those looking for a way to distinguish themselves to future employers can apply for check instructor positions, entry management roles, military training, and our turbine transition program. Apply today to make our next standardization class!
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Minimum and preferred requirements include:
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Instrument Instructor (CFI-I strongly preferred)
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI preferred)
- GNS 430 experience required for Instrument Instruction
- Part 141 experience preferred
- Experience with international flight students preferred
- Legal USA work status (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Applicants should be prepared to undergo a panel interview and extensive (one-week) paid standardization training. Hiring incentives are paid upon successful completion of the course.
Benefits of Flying at Our Aviation Academy
Instructors at US Aviation Academy experience many benefits including:
- High-volume of flight training with Self-Examining Authority
- Excellent in-house maintenance (including avionics) for safe flight
- Fly our King Airs in the Turbine Transition course or military programs
- Advancement opportunities within the growing organization
- Earn up to $26 per hour for flight, ground and simulation time
- Guaranteed minimum paid hours
- Senior instructors can earn benefits including vacation time, health care and a retirement plan
- Great programs and discounts for earning additional ratings
Regional Airline Pipeline Program
U.S. Aviation Academy has a partnership with Envoy Airlines set in place to develop a career path from CFI to Regional Airline Pilot. This exciting program gives the pilot a secured position at Envoy while enabling him or her to accumulate time to go toward the ATP minimum flight experience requirements. CFIs working at US Aviation are eligible for Envoy’s tuition reimbursement program. To learn more about this great program, click the button below.Pipeline Program
US Aviation Group LLC is currently hiring licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics and Avionics Technicians. We operate multiple locations across North Texas, and we are expanding!
As part of an international flight training academy, our mechanics maintain a large fleet of over 100 fixed-wing aircraft including Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Piper Seneca, Beech King Air 90, and Cessna Caravan. Mechanics build experience quickly as they learn and develop their skill set under experienced mechanics. Advanced training and leadership opportunities are also available. Experience preferred but not required!
- Temporary housing available for up to 30 days
- Discounts towards flight training
- In-house and OEM/Factory schooling provided
- Tools required
Line Service Technician
If so, then join the US Aviation family, as a Line Service Technician with US Aviation Services. The Line Service Technician is a customer service position that is responsible for supporting all ground operations for inbound and outbound aircraft, flight crews and passengers. In addition, Line Service is a support position to other departments: Dispatch, Transportation, Academy, and Customer Service.
Duties include the following:
- Fuel aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
- Tow and marshal aircraft.
- Top off fuel trucks and fill out proper fuel farm paperwork.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of mobile fueling equipment.
- Perform daily fuel quality testing and record results.
- Ensure aircraft are chocked, locked and secure.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to exceed industry standards.
- Provide basic security to people and property.
- Maintain company standards of integrity, safety, service, and growth.
- High school education or equivalent
- Driver’s license
- Be at least 18 years of age
Have a question?
If you need answers or clarification regarding the career opportunities at US Aviation Academy, please feel free to call us, speak to our flight staff or send us an email.
To apply for a job at our aviation school, click the button below. Resumes may be submitted during the application process or via email to: email@example.com.Ask A Question