Now Hiring Certified Flight Instructors
US Aviation Academy has immediate openings for high-quality flight instructors. In fact, 98 percent of our CFI graduates come to work with us, so we definitely like to hire from within. As part of an international flight-training academy, instructors will be able to work with pilots from all over the world. Many of these students follow fast-paced programs, which offer great opportunities to accumulate hours quickly. Instructors can expect to build an average of 100 hours of flight time per month.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Minimum and preferred requirements include:
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Instrument Instructor (CFI-I preferred)
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI preferred)
- GNS 430 experience required for Instrument Instruction
- Part 141 experience preferred
- Experience with international flight students preferred
- Legal USA work status (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Applicants should be prepared to undergo a panel interview and extensive (one-week) standardization training. Hiring incentives are paid upon successful completion of the course.
Benefits of Flying at Our Aviation Academy
Instructors at US Aviation Academy experience many benefits including:
- High-volume of flight training and building hours very quickly
- Excellent in-house maintenance (including avionics) for safe flight
- Flying our King Airs in the Turbine Transition Course
- Advancement opportunities within the growing organization
- Earning up to $25 per hour for flight, ground and simulation time
- Weekly base pay
- Senior instructors can earn benefits including vacation time, health care and a retirement plan
- Great programs and discounts for earning additional ratings
Regional Airline Pipeline Program
U.S. Aviation Academy has a partnership with Envoy Airlines set in place to develop a career path from CFI to Regional Airline Pilot. This exciting program gives the pilot a secured position at Envoy while enabling him or her to accumulate time to go toward the ATP minimum flight experience requirements. To learn more about this great program, click the button below.Pipeline Program
Have a question?
If you need answers or clarification regarding the career opportunities at US Aviation Academy, please feel free to call us, speak to our flight staff or send us an email.
To apply for a job at our aviation school, click the button below. Resumes may be submitted during the application process or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Ask A Question