New York Flight Training with Self-Testing Authority
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
|FAA Minimums||US Aviation Typical||Competitor|
|All-Inclusive Price||As low as, $71,400||$82,000*||$89,685**|
|Timeline||9 Months||9 Months||9 Months|
|Licenses Earned||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI|
|Multi-Engine||25 Hours||25 Hours||25 Hours|
|Live Ground School||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||CFI|
|Written Tests||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Self-Examining||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||None|
|Housing (optional)||$800 per Month||$800 per Month||$200 per Week|
Curious? Schedule a discovery flight today!
With successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Obtain an FAA certificate appropriate to the level of pilot proficiency;
- Apply the scientific method, develop hypotheses, analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology and software applications to produce an output or perform analyses appropriate to their academic program/discipline;
- Work with graphical, numerical, or symbolic models to solve problems and interpret results.
Pre-enrollment To-Do List:
- Contact the Aviation Science Program Chair for the current negotiated fee for flight training and for course/program information.
- Courses must be selected in consultation with the Program Coordinator.
- Successful completion of an FAA physical, leading to 1st or 2nd class Medical Certificate is required for enrollment.
Contact Information53 Pendell Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 431-8000 [email protected]
Regional Airline Programs
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- Envoy Airlines (Dallas, Chicago Miami) – $30,000
- Air Wisconsin (Chicago / Dulles / Milwaukee) – $30,000
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get Loans for New York Flight Training?
Yes, at US Aviation Academy, we make it easy for our passionate future pilots at Wappinger Falls to receive the flight training financing that works for them.
Through our financial partnership with Meritize, we are able to provide our students with accelerated flight training financing for up to $90,000. Along with Meritize, we also offer our Collegiate Programs financing through our partnerships with Tarrant County College, Lone Star College, and Liberty University online.
How to Start New York Flight Training
Starting your career in flight training is simple! For our New York Flight Training, all you have to do is submit a contact form and one of our admission team members will give you a call to set up an appointment on a day that works best for you.
How Fast Can I Become a Commercial Pilot in Wappinger Falls?
While each flight training program will differ in timelines, our Accelerated Flight Training Program for our Wappinger Falls, NY program is one of our most successful programs and takes only 9 months.
Apply for training today and obtain your certification in less than a year. Our in-house examiners are FAA authorized, meaning you don’t have to worry about added expenses of flight training through third-party flight examiners.
Are There Affordable New York Flight Training Options?
Yes, our Wappinger Falls, NY Flight Training Program costs significantly less than our competitors and can be paired with financial options that are customized to fit your needs.
To find out more about our rates for our Wappinger Falls, NY location, please contact our admission representatives by email.
Are There Flight Schools in New York?
Yes, our Wappinger Falls, NY Flight Training center is located just two hours north of New York City and is the perfect location for future pilots to learn the flying skills they’ll need for mastering seasonal changes.
Apply now to start your career as a pilot learning right here in Wappinger Falls, New York!