US Aviation Airline Partnerships & Career Path Programs
Airline Partnerships with US Aviation Academy intentionally aim to provide the best options and resources for our pilot students. All of these programs are only available through US Aviation Academy, and ensure that each student succeeds! While these programs are not applicable to maintenance students, they provide excellent training and resources for upcoming pilots. Each program is specially designed to enable every student with the tools they need for success.
Airline Partnerships at US Aviation Academy
United Aviate ProgramMake your dreams of becoming a pilot a reality with the United Aviate Program. United exists to break down financial barriers that stand between students and their goals of getting their certification. The United Aviate program was specifically created to provide support and coaching for pilots to develop into leaders who exemplify the professionalism, level of excellence, and commitment to providing safe, caring, dependable, and efficient service that United expects from its pilots. Aviate intends to help and encourage women and minorities to receive their pilot’s licenses by offering scholarships and engaging with financial institutions to ensure their success.
United Aviate Airline Partnership
- The most direct path within the industry to a major airline, with an Aviate regional partner minimum requirement of 24 months and 2,000 hours.
- More options in program entry points throughout a pilot’s career and choice of select United Express carriers.
- Increased transparency and clarity along the path from program entry to flying for United.
- Improved career development, mentoring, and access to United pilots and learning tools.
- Immediate inclusion in the United family, with access to senior leadership, site visits and tours, and certain travel privileges.
Southwest Airlines – Destination 225°Southwest Airlines is one of the top 10 best airlines in the world. In partnership with US Aviation, Southwest is offering their Destination 225° Program for our applicants. This program includes various pathways to provide the opportunity to get you to the right seat of a Southwest aircraft. Southwest Airlines specifies the goals of offering this program to students by saying, “For participants, the program paves the way to a career at the nation’s largest domestic carrier based on passengers carried, Southwest Airlines. Southwest is regularly recognized among the best companies in the world and as a great place to work.”
Southwest Destination 225° Airline Partnership
- The Destination 225° Cadet pathway is an ab initio—“from the beginning”—program. If you don’t have previous experience as a pilot, this four- to five-year program is for you.
- The Destination 225° University pathway is designed for collegiate aviators who attend a Southwest partner university or complete a Southwest Campus Reach Internship.
- Destination 225° Military Pathway bridges the gap for active military pilots who do not yet meet the minimums to start their career as an airline pilot. If you have moved to a staff assignment or are a rotor military pilot, this pathway could help you hone and develop your skills for fixed-wing airline operations.
EnvoyEnvoy Air is dedicated to the success of every pilot. Their Cadet Program “is designed to help the most promising university and commercial flight school student pilots make a smooth transition from the classroom to the regional cockpit.” In partnership with US Aviation, Envoy provides a unique opportunity for pilots. Envoy places new pilots as flight instructors at affiliate schools and uses their resources to help each student succeed in their career.
Envoy Air Airline Partnership
- Travel privileges for every student and their immediate family on American Airline flights
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Comprehensive dental coverage
- Comprehensive vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement
- American Airlines Group profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick time accrual
GoJetGoJet Airlines is a premier airline partnered with US Aviation to help students become professional, highly trained pilots. GoJet offers top careers to flight professionals. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable, and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible.
GoJet Airline Partnerships
- Wingman Intern
- A&P Licensed Mechanic Technician – GSO Line
- A&P Licensed Mechanic Technician – STL
- Airline Maintenance Control Supervisor
- Maintenance Controller
- Manager of Safety
SkyWestSkyWest Airlines has a mission to provide the best learning and growing environment possible for its employees and students. “We understand and value the priceless commodity of time. We respect every individual’s quality of life and are committed to promoting dignity and trust in all we do.” Awarded “The 2020 Best places to work” by Glassdoor in 2020, SkyWest Airlines holds true to their goal of being “The partner of choice, the employer of choice, and the investment of choice.”
SkyWest Airline Partnerships
- Employees and eligible family members have unlimited space-available travel privileges on SkyWest’s vast route system and the opportunity to travel at substantially reduced fares with other carriers.
- All full-time SkyWest employees have the opportunity to select a health plan from a number of options including a PPO and consumer-driven health plans with HSA. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- SkyWest provides all eligible full-time employees with life insurance at no cost to the employee. Additional life insurance options are available. SkyWest also protects employees during unexpected situations when they may be unable to work due to illness or injury.
- SkyWest provides eligible employees with a variety of resources that promote scheduling flexibility and allow them to take paid time away from work, including user hours, vacation hours, and leave of absence programs.
Mountain Air CargoMountain Air Cargo (MAC), another proud partner of US Aviation, offers significant benefits to applicants through their pathway program. This program is designed specifically for individuals who desire to fly for an express air cargo carrier.
Mountain Air Cargo Airline Partnerships
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate Multi-Engine Land
- 1st Class Medical
- Current Passport
- US Citizen or US Work authorization
- 2500 TT
- 500 PIC
- 1000 MEL
- 300 Turbine / Turboprop
- Meet FAR 121.436(a)(3)
ATR First Officer
- Commercial or Restricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate Multi-Engine Land (ATPCTP provided for new hires)
- 1st Class Medical
- Current Passport
- US Citizen or U.S. Work authorization
- 1500 TT (or RATP minimums as applicable)
- 500 PIC
- 50 MEL
C-208 Caravan Captain
- Commercial Pilot Certificate Single-Engine Land
- 1200 TT
- 500 PIC
- 500 Cross-country
- 100 Night
- 75 Instrument (50 “in actual flight”)
- 2nd Class Medical (1st Class Medical Required for International and some Florida Bases).