Midwest University International Flight School, Denton, Texas
Midwest University International Flight School helps with the cost, difficulty, and time requirements to become a pilot. US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality.
Midwest University Flight TrainingMidwest University is committed to providing students with outstanding learning opportunities in an environment of rigorous academic work, which prepares them for success in their chosen fields of study.
Focus on International Students with F-1 Visa Capability
- Professional Pilot Course
- Apply the scientific method, develop hypotheses, analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology and software applications to produce an output or perform analyses appropriate to their academic program/discipline;
- Work with graphical, numerical, or symbolic models to solve problems and interpret results.
Professional Pilot Course
- PL 104 Private Pilot Certification
- PL 202 Instrument Flight Rating
- PL 302 Commercial Pilot Course
- PL 304 Multi-Engine Rating
- PL 402 Certified Flight Instructor
International Student ApplicationInternational students studying at Midwest University must adhere to immigration laws in order to maintain their F-1 visa status. Consistent and timely registration and completion of courses are vital. Along with academic requirements, students are required to adhere to all Midwest University policies.
- Apply for F-1 Visa (Collegiate)
- Complete Embassy Interview
- Arrive in Denton, Texas for Training!