Lone Star College Flight School and Training
Lone Star College Flight Training in Houston, Texas
Lone Star College Flight Training help with the cost, difficulty, and time requirements to become a pilot. Our top-notch courses will prove you wrong! US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality.
Flight Training College in HoustonThe degree is awarded to students upon successful completion of a common core of general education courses and a preset selection of aviation classes closely mapped to the needs and demands of the aviation industry. The curriculum is sequenced with FAA ground and flight classes so a student is prepared for employment as a Certified Flight Instructor while completing the general education requirements for the degree. The general education requirements provide the foundation for students who want to continue their education to a Bachelor’s degree.
Pre-enrollment to Do List
- Attend an LSC Professional Pilot information session.
- Apply for admission to Lone Star College.
- Show college-level readiness in Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- Get a Class II Medical Certificate from an FAA medical examiner. To find one-click Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Show proof of U.S. citizenship. Students who are not U.S. citizens must qualify for the FAA alien flight student program.
- Arrange your finances so you have ready access to pay the flight class fess.
- Complete a FAFSA application.
- Review scholarship opportunities.
Information Sessions ReservationsProspective students are required to attend an information session as a part of the enrollment approval process. Courses, schedules, costs and funding sources, career information and other topics will be addressed in the information session.
Make Your ReservationTo make your reservation call the Lone Star College – Conroe Center front desk at 936-521-4571. You must have been recorded as attending an information session to be allowed to book for an advising session. You will need to arrive at the Conroe Center at least an hour before your scheduled advising in order to take the aviation aptitude written assessment.
- Admissions Website: www.lonestar.edu
- Admissions Phone: 936-521-4571
- Admissions Email: [email protected]