Part 141 Flight Training with Self-Testing Authority
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating *
- Commercial Single-Engine *
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on *
- Commercial Multi-Engine *
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On *
- Certified Flight Instructor *
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument *
- Multi-Engine Instructor *
Veteran-Led Guidance and Mentorship
Our Program is led by a Veteran who served in the U.S. Army as a Paratrooper and Pathfinder for the 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Having used his own VA GI Bill® to become Certified Flight Instructor, we will strive to ensure every Transitioning Service as a Commercial Pilot.
Are You Still Active Duty? Get A Head Start In Your Career!
The Air Force and Army have programs that can help you get a head start in starting your professional pilot career. Reduce or transfer your Active Duty obligation to a Reserve or Guard unit is a great option for those that do not want to waste any time to achieve their goal as a Commercial Pilot through our VA Approved Flight Training!
Financial Options with Veteran Benefits
Are You A Military Helicopter Pilot? You Have Additional Funding Options!
Regional Airlines are seeing great advantages with with hiring Military Rotary Pilots. You have the experience and skillset that they are looking for, but many of Military Rotary Pilots do not have any fixed-wing aviation time. Regional Airlines are offering Rotary Transition Program (RTP) funding to help cover or reimburse the cost to get your Rotary Restricted Airline Transportation Pilot certificate (Rotary R-ATP).
Collegiate Educational Benefits
Airlines in Houston, Texas, or American Airlines in Dallas Texas, US Aviation Academy has partnerships with some of the top Cadet programs in the country!
Regional Airline Partners
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- CommuteAir (Denver / Houston / Dulles) – $22,100
- Air Wisconsin (Chicago / Dulles / Milwaukee) – $30,000
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)