VA Approved & GI Bill® Eligible Flight School & Training Program
VA Approved Flight Training with US Aviation Academy allows Veterans and Transitioning Service Members to take full advantage of their Veteran Affairs’ VA GI Bill® to get funding for flight certificates and ratings. This makes our Veterans and Transitioning Service Members competitive in the aviation industry as they develop through their Professional Pilot journey.
Flight Financing Collegiate Airline Apply
Part 141 Flight Training with Self-Testing Authority
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating *
- Commercial Single-Engine *
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on *
- Commercial Multi-Engine *
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On *
- Certified Flight Instructor *
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument *
- Multi-Engine Instructor *
Veteran-Led Guidance and Mentorship
Are You Still on Active Duty? Get A Head Start In Your Career!
Financial Options with Veteran Benefits
Collegiate Educational Benefits
- Bachelors Degree and Associates Degrees
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Yellow Ribbon
- Housing Allowance
- STEM Extension
- 1,000 Hour R-ATP and 1,250 Hour R-ATP
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance
Regional Airline Partners
- United Aviate
- Destination 225°
- Skywest (Dallas, Chicago, San Diego) – $7,500
- Republic Airways (Dallas, Indianapolis, New York) – $17,500
- Envoy Airlines (Dallas, Chicago Miami) – $30,000
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- CommuteAir (Denver / Houston / Dulles) – $22,100
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)
Regional Program (Crew Bases) – $00,000 Sign-up Bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Chapter 33 for Flight Training?
We can utilize Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® Flight Training
How Long Do You Have to Be in Pilot School to Be a Pilot?
Up to 16 months through Aviation College programs or 9-month accelerated flight training via Vocational training.
Can Flight Training Schools Utilize GI Bill®?
US Aviation Academy is a VA Approved Pilot School that can help fully utilize your Veteran and GI Bill® benefits
Aviation College for Veteran Flight Training?
Aviation College is the best way to maximize your GI Bill® Flight Training benefits
Can I Use ArmyCOOL Credentialing Assistance?
We are Credentialing Assistance, ArmyCOOL approved flight training program.
Can I Use Chapter 35 for Flight School?
We can use Dependent GI Bill® Chapter 35 for your flight training needs.
Can I use Chapter 31 to Become a Pilot?
We can utilize VR&E Chapter 31 for Flight Training through Liberty University.
Palace Chase Allowed for Flight School
You can utilize Palace Chase to switch to an ANG to start flight training quickly