Part 141 Flight Training with Self-Testing Authority
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Instrument Rating *
- Commercial Single-Engine *
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on *
- Commercial Multi-Engine *
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On *
- Certified Flight Instructor *
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument *
- Multi-Engine Instructor *
Veteran-Led Guidance and Mentorship
Our Program is led by a Veteran who served in the U.S. Army as a Paratrooper and Pathfinder for the 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Having used his own VA GI Bill® to become Certified Flight Instructor, we will strive to ensure every Transitioning Service as a Commercial Pilot.
Are You Still on Active Duty? Get A Head Start In Your Career!
The Air Force and Army have programs that can help you get a head start in starting your professional pilot career. Reducing or transferring your Active Duty obligation to a Reserve or Guard unit is a great option for those that do not want to waste any time to achieve their goal as a Commercial Pilot through our VA Approved Flight Training!
Financial Options with Veteran Benefits
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Yellow Ribbon
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Monthly Housing Allowance
- Meritize Education Loan
Are You A Military Helicopter Pilot? You Have Additional Funding Options!
Regional Airlines are seeing great advantages in hiring Military Rotary Pilots. You have the experience and skill set that they are looking for, but many Military Rotary Pilots do not have any fixed-wing aviation time. Regional Airlines are offering Rotary Transition Program (RTP) funding to help cover or reimburse the cost to get your Rotary Restricted Airline Transportation Pilot certificate (Rotary R-ATP).
Collegiate Educational Benefits
- 1,000 Hour and 1,250 Hour Restricted-ATP
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance
United Airlines in Houston, Texas, or American Airlines in Dallas Texas, US Aviation Academy has partnerships with some of the pathway programs in the country!
Regional Airline Partners
- United Aviate
- Destination 225°
- Skywest (Dallas, Chicago, San Diego) – $7,500
- Republic Airways (Dallas, Indianapolis, New York) – $17,500
- Envoy Airlines (Dallas, Chicago Miami) – $30,000
- Piedmont Airlines (Charlotte / Philadelphia) – $45,500
- Mesa Airlines (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,00
- GoJet Airlines (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000
- CommuteAir (Denver / Houston / Dulles) – $22,100
- Mountain Air Cargo (Dallas / Memphis / Newark)
Regional Program (Crew Bases) – $00,000 Sign up Bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Chapter 33 for Flight Training?
We can utilize Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® Flight Training
How Long Do You Have to Be in Pilot School to Be a Pilot?
Up to 16 months through Aviation College programs or 9-month accelerated flight training via Vocational training.
Can Flight Training Schools Utilize GI Bill®?
US Aviation Academy is a VA Approved Pilot School that can help fully utilize your Veteran and GI Bill® benefits
Aviation College for Veteran Flight Training?
Aviation College is the best way to maximize your GI Bill® Flight Training benefits
Can I Use ArmyCOOL Credentialing Assistance?
We are Credentialing Assistance, ArmyCOOL approved flight training program.
Can I Use Chapter 35 for Flight School?
We can use Dependent GI Bill® Chapter 35 for your flight training needs.
Can I use Chapter 31 to Become a Pilot?
We can utilize VR&E Chapter 31 for Flight Training through Liberty University.
Palace Chase Allowed for Flight School
You can utilize Palace Chase to switch to a ANG to start flight training quickly