Dutchess Community College Flight Training
Dutchess Community College Flight Training, Poughkeepsie, New York
Dutchess Community College Flight Training Program helps with the cost, difficulty, and time requirements to become a pilot. Our top-notch courses will prove you wrong! US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality.
Flight Training College in New YorkThe program specifically prepares matriculated students to meet the stringent requirements outlined by the FAA in order to acquire a Private Pilot Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate, both with an Airplane Category Rating and a Single Engine Class Rating. In this process, students will gain the knowledge and proficiency necessary to acquire an Instrument Rating.
With successful completion of the program, students will be able to
- Obtain an FAA certificate appropriate to the level of pilot proficiency;
- Apply the scientific method, develop hypotheses, analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology and software applications to produce an output or perform analyses appropriate to their academic program/discipline;
- Work with graphical, numerical, or symbolic models to solve problems and interpret results.
Pre-enrollment To-Do List
- Contact the Aviation Science Program Chair for the current negotiated fee for flight training and for course/program information.
- Courses must be selected in consultation with the Program Coordinator.
- Successful completion of an FAA physical, leading to 1st or 2nd class Medical Certificate is required for enrollment.
- Admissions Website: www.sunydutchess.edu
- Admissions Address: 53 Pendell Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Admissions Phone: 845-431-8000
- Admissions Email: [email protected]