VA Approved A&P Mechanic Program Overview
VA Approved A&P Mechanic 12-Month Accelerated Training
- All A&P Mechanic training required by the FAA for A&P Certification to take your:
- Knowledge Exam
- Oral Exam
- Practical Exams
- FAA-approved Part 147 school, which provides students the required experience necessary to get your certificate.
- VA Approved to use Post 9/11 GI Bill® to cover full tuition cost.
- Located at the Denton Enterprise Airport (KDTO), a busy towered airport.
- Provides students with a full immersion into the aviation maintenance world.
- Courses are taught by instructors who actively assist in maintaining US Aviation’s fleet of over 120 aircraft.
Start Your A&P Training Today!
VA Approved A&P Mechanic Program Advantages
VA Approved A&P Mechanic Program Benefits and Advantages
US Aviation Academy
- 12 Months to Complete
- Under $27,000 in Costs!
- Tools Provided For Use
- Industry Leading Partnerships
- New Facility
- Start Your Paid Career Sooner!
- 21-24 Months to Complete
- Over $50,000 in Costs
- Must Buy Own Tools
- Limited Partnerships