Midwest University International A&P Training, Denton, Texas
Midwest University International A&P Training helps with the cost, difficulty, and time requirements to become a pilot. US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality.
Midwest University Aviation Maintenance (A&P)A&P Mechanic Program at US Aviation Academy is designed to thoroughly prepare all of our students with a profound knowledge of aircraft. During this program, you will work with live, flight school aircraft. Get real-world experience working on a 145 Repair Station.
Aviation Maintenance (A&P)
- AT 360 Airline Management
- AT 362 General Aviation Maintenance
- AT 364 Airframe Systems and Components
- AT 365 Aviation Electrical and Electronic systems
- AT 367 Aviation Maintenance Training Careers
International Student ApplicationInternational students studying at Midwest University must adhere to immigration laws in order to maintain their F-1 visa status. Consistent and timely registration and completion of courses are vital. Along with academic requirements, students are required to adhere to all Midwest University policies.
- Apply for F-1 Visa (Collegiate)
- Complete Embassy Interview
- Arrive in Denton, Texas for Training!