Southeast Missouri State University Flight Training
Southeast Missouri State University Flight Training, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Southeast Missouri State University Flight Training help with the cost, difficulty, and time requirements to become a pilot. Our top-notch courses will prove you wrong! US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality.
Flight Training College in MissouriThe Bachelor of Science in Professional Pilot provides the training to attain the FAA certifications needed to become a professional pilot. Successful students will obtain their private pilot, commercial pilot, and flight instructor certifications. Students in this program will begin flight training in their first semester. The core of the program is fundamental coursework to prepare for FAA certifications and a career in commercial aviation. The academic courses are paired with lab courses at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport that prepare students to work with the aircraft both on the ground and in the air. Students will take the controls to gain flight hours. In addition, students take other classes to help them learn how to successfully manage an aircraft and its crew.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with experienced faculty and gain practical experience in a program that will prepare you for commercial aviation;
- Begin flight training in your first semester of college;
- Take pilot training courses at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport;
- Graduate with the qualifications to become an FAA Certified Flight Instructor.
What You’ll Study
- AV110 Private Pilots
- AV390 Aircraft Design
- ET381 Fundamental of Flight
More about Southeast Missouri State Universityhttps://semo.edu/academics/programs/stem/engineering-tech/professional-pilot.html
- Admissions Phone: 573-651-2590
- Admissions Email: [email protected]