A&P Mechanic Denton Texas Overview
Aviation Mechanic 12-Month Accelerated Training
- All A&P Mechanic training required by the FAA for A&P Certification to take your:
- Knowledge Exam
- Oral Exam
- Practical Exams
- FAA-approved Part 147 school, which provides students the required experience necessary to get your certificate.
- Located at the Denton Enterprise Airport (KDTO), a busy towered airport.
- Provides students with a full immersion into the aviation maintenance world.
- Courses are taught by instructors who actively assist in maintaining US Aviation’s fleet of over 120 aircraft.
Now Is The Time to Become an A&P!
A&P Mechanic Denton Texas Advantages
A&P Mechanic Program Benefits and Advantages
US Aviation Academy
- 12 Months to Complete
- Under $30,000 in Costs!
- Tools Provided For Use
- Industry Leading Partnerships
- New Facility
- Start Your Paid Career Sooner!
- 21-24 Months to Complete
- Over $60,000 in Costs
- Must Buy Own Tools
- Limited Partnerships
Start Your A&P Mechanic Training Today!
Airline and Charter Companies in Need of Mechanics
Begin Your Training for A&P Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to Get Your A&P Certificate in Denton Texas?
At US Aviation Academy’s Denton Texas Campus, we have a 12-month accelerated training program specifically designed for prospective A&P Mechanics looking to get their certification fast!
Our Aviation Mechanic School required by the FAA for an A&P Certification states you have to complete your:
To start you’re A&P Application today, please click here!
What is the Average Airplane Mechanic’s Salary?
The average A&P Mechanic Salary was $58,000 in 2022, however, at US Aviation Academy, our Airline partners are offered up to $68,000 a year for a starting salary.
How Long is Airplane Mechanic School?
Most Airplane Mechanic Schools take around 24 months to complete, our Accelerated 12-month A&P Mechanic Training Program is designed to get you into your paid career faster!
Start your application today to become an A&P Technician in one year!
How Much Does It Cost to Get an A&P License?
While prices may vary for each A&P program, we’ve designed our A&P Mechanic Program to offer lower pricing options and separate benefits that our competitors simply can’t match. Our A&P Mechanics Program only costs an affordably low $30,000 and comes with these additional benefits:
12-months to complete
Tools provided for use
Accelerated career options