Flight School in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
A Missouri Flight School in the heart of the country, nestled in the middle of five states and serving as a hub for education, shopping, and healthcare to the surrounding areas, Cape Girardeau easily lends itself to flight training. The airspace is uncluttered and a great place to train. Home to Southeast Missouri State University, you can complete your education and train at the same time. When you are not training, this city offers arts, eateries, concerts, and lots of natural beauty with the Mississippi River running through it.
Missouri Flight School with Self Testing Authority
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
Want to Start Training at Missouri Flight School?
|FAA Minimums||US Aviation Typical||Competitor|
|All-Inclusive Price||As low as, $90,000||$97,000*||$102,000**|
|Timeline||9 Months||9 Months||9 Months|
|Licenses Earned||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI|
|Multi-Engine||25 Hours||25 Hours||25 Hours|
|Live Ground School||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||CFI|
|Written Tests||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Self-Examining||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||None|
|Housing (optional)||$800 per Month||$800 per Month||$200 per Week|
Curious? Schedule a discovery flight today!
What you will do:
- Work closely with experienced faculty and gain practical experience in a program that will prepare you for commercial aviation;
- Begin flight training in your first semester of college;
- Take pilot training courses at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport;
- Graduate with the qualifications to become an FAA Certified Flight Instructor.