What is Southwest Destination 225°®
With demand for qualified and skilled pilots only increasing, Destination 225°®
provides a pathway designed to meet future aviators where they are at their current experience level and create opportunities to take them to the right seat of our Southwest aircraft.
Learn More About This Program
Employee Destination 225°®
is known for its incredible Employees. They are proud to offer Employee pathways in a partnership with US Aviation Academy for their Southwest Destination 225°®
Employee Pathway. If you’re a Southwest Employee, please see SWALife to learn more.
Destination 225°® Cadet Program
The Destination 225°® Cadet Pathway trains new or private pilots with the skills needed to become a Southwest Airlines® First Officer in as little as four years. There’s no typical Candidate or background for the pathway, and all are welcome to apply.
- Be out in the workforce and ready to make a change in your profession
- Have graduated and are interested in pursuing a rewarding career
- Be transitioning out of a non-pilot role in the military
- Be a current private pilot
- Work in aviation and want to make your dream of flying a reality
Apply for Cadet Pathway