United Aviate Program
United Aviate for Pilots who want to fly for United Airlines as their primary choice for mainline carrier. US Aviation Academy is an official partnered school, qualifying you to become a participant for this exciting new program!
- Direct Path to United
- Travel Privileges
- Development Events
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for United Aviate
- Hold a minimum of a Private Pilot Certificate.
- Hold a valid FAA medical certificate that was originally issued as a first-or second-class medical certificate.
- Be in good standing with your participating Aviate professional flight school.
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Please note: Participants are required to have a bachelor’s degree by the time they transition to United as a First Officer unless they receive an exemption from United.
Regional Airline Options
- Mesa Airlines – Crew Bases (Dallas / Phoenix / Houston) – $20,000 Bonus
- GoJet Airlines – Crew Bases (Chicago / Saint Louis / Richmond) – $20,000 Bonus
- CommuteAir – Crew Bases (Denver / Houston / Dulles) – $22,100 Bonus
- Air Wisconsin – Crew Bases (Chicago / Dulles / Milwaukee) – $30,000 Bonus
Transition to United as a First Officer
- Once you complete your minimum transition requirements with United Express, you’ll be eligible to transition to United as a First Officer
- When a First Officer position opens with United and you’re at the top of the priority list, you’ll receive a job offer.
- The sooner you apply to the Aviate program, the higher priority you’ll have for a quicker transition from United Express to United.
- Once you join United as a First Officer, begin your dream career toward the left seat in the cockpit as a United Captain.