Spirit Wings Pilot Pathway Through US Aviation Academy
Spirit Wings Pilot Pathway provides US Aviation Academy graduates with a fast track to the right seat as an airbus A320 first officer with Spirit Airlines!
US Aviation Academy Part 141 Flight Training alumni are eligible to apply for the spirit wings pilot pathway program upon obtaining a minimum of 500 hours total time, receiving a recommendation from Academy leadership, and completing a spirit first officer application.
Spirit Wings Pilot Pathway Steps and BenefitsIf successful in Spirit’s interview process, cadets will receive a conditional offer of employment, Spirit Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), and receive mentorship as they complete the hours required for an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate!
You will be required to complete Spirit-approved ATP/CTP & Jet Transition courses prior to reaching 1,500 hours. After completing all program requirements for an unrestricted ATP certificate, you will be scheduled for initial training as a Spirit First Officer.
How To Participate
- Apply for Our Accelerated Flight Training
- Become a Certified Flight Instructor
- Reach 500 Total Hours
- Receive a Recommendation for an Interview
- Reach 1,500 and Complete Spirit-Approved ATP/CTP & Jet Transition Course
Minimum Requirements To Become a Spirit First Officer
- Meet All Unrestricted ATP Minimums
- First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- Legal Right to Work in the US
Why Choose Spirit
- One of the youngest, most fuel-efficient fleets in the industry
- Opportunities to quickly upgrade from First Officer to Captain
- 10 crew bases located in or near major metro areas across the US
- Industry-leading training and great quality of life
- Airline Pilot Central Profile For Additional Information