US Aviation Academy Partners with Envoy Cadet Program
Envoy Airline Cadets will receive financial support while building time. Pilots with Certified Flight Instructor are eligible for Envoy Airlines’ Cadet program. Cadet Instructors are employed by Envoy Airlines, receiving employment benefits as well as travel privileges.
Cadets will also receive guidance and financial assistance while working from cadet to first officer to American Airlines. Level 1 cadets are required to complete an HR interview, Level 2 cadets must complete HR and Technical interview while Level 3 Cadet instructors must pass internal review board and sign a letter of commitment.
Cadets successfully completing the ATP-CTP course and written exam will be placed into the next available new hire class at Envoy upon reaching minimums, with no additional interview required.
Envoy Airline Cadet Program Benefits
- Level 1 /2 Cadet
- Level 3 Cadet – Cadet Instructor
- Employee Benefits
- Travel Privilege
- Paid ATP/CTP Training
Envoy Airline Cadet Program Eligibility
Apply for Envoy Cadet Program
- Commercial Multi-engine with instrument rating
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- IFR Currency
- FCC License
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel in and out of the U.S.
Envoy Airline Pipeline Bonus
Envoy Airlines up to $180,000 in Bonuses!
- Cadet Instructor receives $15,000 sign on bonus
- New Hire First Officer receives $15,000 sign on bonus
- Retention Bonuses up to $150,000
Envoy Airline Cadet Program Additional Details
- First Year, First Officer $51.73 per hour
- Further Earnings $86.13 – $109.24 per hour
- Crew Bases Chicago, IL (ORD) Dallas, TX (DFW) Miami, FL (MIA)
Discover Your Dream of Aviation