Republic Airlines Cadet Program Partnership
Republic Airways Cadets can work towards becoming commercial pilots who operate the world’s largest fleet of Embraer 170/175 jets with state-of-the-art technology, taking the helm of 1,000 daily flights to 100 destinations while having one of the best overall benefits and work rules in the industry.
Flight students can receive a Conditional Offer of Employment with Republic Airways as early as their instrument rating or commercial certificate! This program requires no commitment or contractual obligation. Republic Airways has a diversity in partners – Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and United Airlines – as well as broad base locations, Republic Airways offers a unique set of options for any interested candidate.
Republic Airways Cadet Program Benefits
- Receive Conditional Offer of Employment
- No Commitment or Contractual Obligation
- Apply as Early as Instrument Rating
- Priority for Class Date Section
- Pathway to American Airlines, Delta Airlines and United Airlines
Republic Airways Cadet Program Eligibility
Apply for Republic Airways Program
- No more than one check ride failure
- Current Flight Student or CFI
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- IFR Currency
- Ability to work in the U.S.
Republic Airways Additional Details
- First Year, First Officer $90.90 per hour
- Further Earnings $141.40 – $217.81 per hour
- Crew Bases Chicago, IL (ORD) Newark, NJ (EWR) Boston, MA (BOS) Columbus, OH (CMH) Indianapolis, IN (IND) New York, NY (LGA) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Pittsburg, PA (PIT) Washington, DC (IAD) Louisville, KY (SDF)