US Aviation Academy

Training the World
(866) 383-2400

I-20 Form

I-20 Form

Form I-20 is a United States Department of Homeland Security document issued by colleges, universities, and vocational schools that provides supporting information for the issuance of a student visa.

Name & Address

Example: 123 Main Street

Contact Information


Feeling overwhelmed?

Contact one of our local brokers.

Contact A Broker

Do I need an I-20 Form?

If you live outside the United States, you must complete the I-20 form in order to receive an M-1 Visa. The M-1 visa allows you to complete your studies with US Aviation Academy. If you are a foreign student currently receiving training at another institution in the United States with an M-1 visa and would like to transfer to US Aviation Academy, you will need to complete a new I-20 form.

You are eligible to apply for an I-20 form if:

  • You have been accepted to US Aviation Academy for training
  • You have submitted the appropriate fees
  • You have spoken to the US Aviation Academy Admissions Representative

Accelerated Career Program

I-20 Form

International Career Flight Training

I-20 Form

College Degree Program

I-20 Form