Flight training with Self Testing Authority
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
|FAA Minimums||US Aviation Typical||Competitor|
|All-Inclusive Price||As low as, $71,400||$82,000*||$89,685**|
|Timeline||9 Months||9 Months||9 Months|
|Licenses Earned||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI|
|Multi-Engine||25 Hours||25 Hours||25 Hours|
|Live Ground School||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||CFI|
|Written Tests||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Self-Examining||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME, CFI, CFII, MEI||None|
|Housing (optional)||$800 per Month||$800 per Month||$200 per Week|
Curious? Schedule a discovery flight today!
Pre-enrollment To-Do List:
- Contact the Aviation Science Program Chair for the current negotiated fee for flight training and for course/program information.
- Courses must be selected in consultation with the Program Coordinator.
- Successful completion of an FAA physical, leading to 1st or 2nd class Medical Certificate is required for enrollment.