Collegiate ProgramsHave the cost, difficulty, and time requirements of becoming a pilot discouraged you from your dream? Our top-notch courses will prove you wrong! US Aviation Academy is rated as one of the best in the United States. We prioritize working with your unique schedule and budget constraints to turn your goal of flying into reality. These are some of the individual flight training courses you can choose from:
Tarrant County College – Fort Worth, TXNowadays, it is quite advantageous to have a degree when applying to airlines after earning your Air Transport Pilot, or ATP. US Aviation Academy has kept up with this trend by partnering with Tarrant County College, also known as TCC. Jointly, TCC and US Aviation offer fixed-wing training at the largest aviation education facility in Texas. The program can be completed in two years, after which students will have their license, ratings and associate of applied science degree, or AAS. Tarrant County wants to help Aviation students achieve their goals as efficiently and affordably as possible. US Aviation is proud to offer this location and program to our students. If you want to learn more about this program, contact us! To become apart of the TCC program, apply now! Aviation Department
To become apart of the TCC program, apply now!
- Aviation Department
- Email Contact
- General Phone – 817.515.7100
- Admissions Phone – 817.515.4ADM (4236)
- Financial Aid Phone – 817.515.4AID (4243)
Lone Star College – Conroe, TXThe Associate of Applied Science degree in Professional Pilot is designed to prepare the individual for a career as a professional pilot by earning the Private, Commercial, and Flight Instructor (CFI and CFII) Certificates along with the Instrument and Multi-Engine ratings. The degree is awarded to students upon successful completion of a common core of general education courses and a preset selection of aviation classes closely mapped to the needs and demands of the aviation industry. The curriculum is sequenced with FAA ground and flight classes so a student is prepared for employment as a Certified Flight Instructor while completing the general education requirements for the degree. The general education requirements provide the foundation for students who want to continue their education to a Bachelor’s degree.
Pre-enrollment to Do List
- Attend an LSC Professional Pilot information session.
- Apply for admission to Lone Star College.
- Show college-level readiness in Reading, Writing and Mathematics.
- Get a Class II Medical Certificate from an FAA medical examiner. To find one click Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Show proof of U.S. citizenship. Students who are not U.S. citizens must qualify for the FAA alien flight student program.
- Arrange your finances so you have ready access to pay the flight class fess.
- Complete a FAFSA application.
- Review scholarship opportunities.
Information Sessions ReservationsProspective students are required to attend an information session as a part of the enrollment approval process. Courses, schedules, costs and funding sources, career information and other topics will be addressed in the information session.
Make Your ReservationTo make your reservation call the Lone Star College – Conroe Center front desk at 936-521-4571. You must have been recorded as attending an information session to be allowed to book for an advising session. You will need to arrive at the Conroe Center at least an hour before your scheduled advising in order to take the aviation aptitude written assessment.
Contact InformationLSC-ProPilot@lonestar.edu 936-521-4571
Liberty University – Denton, TXLiberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Aviation online program focuses on the practical aeronautical decision-making skills you’ll need for a fulfilling career as a commercial, military, or missionary pilot. Liberty University has thousands of aviation students, so you can be confident you will be studying under professors who possess superior knowledge and experience in the field while pursuing your degree in aviation online. And at Liberty, you’ll not only gain the technical skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the field of aeronautics, but you’ll also learn the following soft skills desired by the aviation industry and mission aviation organizations that will set you apart from your peers: Professionalism Character Oral and written communication skills Critical thinking and problem-solving skills Leadership and team-building skills
Program CharacteristicsYour Liberty education can help you stand out in your field. Our courses integrate a Christian worldview with aviation industry best practices, so we can help instill and develop strong airmanship in our students. Good airmanship encompasses the discipline, leadership skills, and character needed to excel in any aviation profession. See the Aviation Scholarships page to see if you could be eligible for aviation training-related benefits!
How Can Liberty Offer an Online Aviation Degree?
- You can receive credit for your licenses and certifications through our Experience Plus program.
- If you do not have a pilot’s license, US Aviation Academy gives you the flexibility to complete the necessary flight hours for a pilot’s license while earning your aviation degree online at the same time.
- Liberty University’s School of Aeronautics is the 2018 recipient of the Loening Trophy, one of the rarest and oldest collegiate aviation awards, for being the outstanding all-around collegiate aviation program in the nation.
- See the Aviation Scholarships page to see if you could be eligible for aviation training-related benefits!
- Students will attend both US Aviation and Liberty University’s ground school.
1971 University Blvd Lynchburg, VA 24515Call Today: (800) 424-9595
Dutchess Community College – Poughkeepsie, NYDutchess Community College’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Aviation Science: Pilot (AVI) offers a state-of-the-art curriculum for those students who intend to enter the field of aviation as pilots. Designed primarily for students who anticipate transferring to a four-year institution to pursue a baccalaureate degree, the program contains a balance of liberal arts and science courses, technical courses and flight labs. The program specifically prepares matriculated students to meet the stringent requirements outlined by the FAA in order to acquire a Private Pilot Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate, both with an Airplane Category Rating and a Single Engine Class Rating. In this process, students will gain the knowledge and proficiency necessary to acquire an Instrument Rating.
With successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Obtain an FAA certificate appropriate to the level of pilot proficiency;
- Apply the scientific method, develop hypotheses, analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology and software applications to produce an output or perform analyses appropriate to their academic program/discipline;
- Work with graphical, numerical or symbolic models to solve problems and interpret results.
Pre-enrollment To-Do List:
- Contact the Aviation Science Program Chair for current negotiated fee for flight training and for course/program information.
- Courses must be selected in consultation with the Program Coordinator.
- Successful completion of an FAA physical, leading to 1st or 2nd class Medical Certificate is required for enrollment.
Contact Information53 Pendell Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 431-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast Missouri State University – Cape Girardeau, MOThe Bachelor of Science in Professional Pilot provides the training to attain the FAA certifications and become a professional pilot. Successful students will obtain their private pilots, commercial pilots, and flight instructor certifications. Students in this program will begin flight training in their first semester. The core of the program is fundamental courses to prepare for the FAA certifications and a career in commercial aviation. The academic courses are paired with lab courses at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport that prepare students to work with the aircraft both on the ground and in the air. Students will take the controls to gain flight hours. In addition, students take other classes to help them learn how to successfully manage an aircraft and its crew.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with experienced faculty and gain practical experience in a program that will prepare you for commercial aviation;
- Begin flight training in your first semester of college;
- Take pilot training courses at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport;
- Graduate with the qualifications to become an FAA Certified Flight Instructor.
What You’ll Study:
- AV110 Private Pilots
- AV390 Aircraft Design
- ET381 Fundamental of Flight