Private Pilot Funding for VeteransFinancing for Military Veteran Professional Pilot Training. Meritize look beyond FICO and use previous academic or military experience to enhance your credit evaluation and potentially improve your loan options.
Private Pilot Funding for Veterans Using Private Education Loans
- Students who are looking to enroll in the Military Veteran Professional Pilot Training with US Aviation can apply for a loan with the Meritize platform, which may potentially cover up to $15,000 in training expenses.
- Meritize knows that students are more than their credit score, and that is why they look at past achievements to potentially enhance loan options.
- Checking loan options with the Meritize platform has never been easier. Students can fill out a short application to check loan options without impacting their credit score.
- Meritize may request an applicant’s DD214 to verify Merit information.
- Meritize offers fixed and variable rates as well as flexible repayment options for this program.
- Students may have the option to defer full principal and interest payments up to 3 months post completion of CFI training.
- If approved, Meritize will require a commitment to full professional pilot training ahead of funding.
Additional Questions?For additional questions, students can check out the Meritize FAQ page here: www.meritize.com/students/faq/ or give Meritize a call at 833-MERIT-4-U. Ready to check your loan options? apply.meritize.com/
US Aviation Academy does not endorse a particular lender, nor is it affiliated with Meritize Financial, Inc. (“Meritize”) or the Meritize platform. Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Access) Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Access) Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program, concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding, or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools are eligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IA, IN, KY, ME, MI, ND, NV, SD, VT, WI, WV, WY, PR. All rights reserved. **For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.