MyCAA Military Spouse Program
MyCAA Military Spouse Program, or the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship
, is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 in financial assistance to eligible military spouses for the pursuit or maintenance (including continuing education courses) of a license, certification, or associate’s degree necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field.
MyCAA Military Spouse Qualified Courses
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single-Engine
- Commercial Single-Engine Add-on
- Commercial Multi-Engine
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
MyCAA Military Spouse Benefits
- An individualized coaching session with a SECO career coach
- An Education and Training Plan
- Up to $4,000 of tuition assistance
- Valuable SECO tools, such as the Traitify Personality Assessment
Apply for MyCAA Program
- Spouses of active-duty service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2
- Successfully completed high school
- Has the ability to request tuition assistance while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders are eligible.
- Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserves in these same pay grades are eligible.
- Register online or call our SECO career coaches at 800-342-9647 for assistance.
- Complete your MyCAA registration by reading the MyCAA fact sheet and terms and conditions, and successfully answer the quiz questions.
- Fill in your personal information, education and training, and employment history.
Flight Training with MyCAA
This is a great program to use for your flight training! An extra $4,000 that you can use for any of your advanced flight training is a huge benefit you can receive as a military spouse, so take advantage of this benefit with US Aviation Academy! Apply For Flight Training Today!