Private Pilot Funding for VeteransPrivate Pilot Funding for Veterans is the first major hurdle that all Veterans and Transitioning Service Members must consider when beginning their Flight Training. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a great resource that all Veterans should apply for to see how much they qualify for or if they have been denied traditional Education Loan options.
Private Pilot Funding For Veterans using Federal Grants and Loans
- Pell Grants (up to $6,495 per year)
- First Year Undergraduate (up to $9,500)
- Second Year Undergraduate (up to $10,500)
- Third Year Undergraduate (up to $12,500)
How To Utilize Student Loans for Flight TrainingThis is a slower process for beginning flight training, but if traditional methods of Education Loan options did not work, this is a great way to get started!
- Apply for FAFSA
- Receive Award Letter with Funding Amount
- Request Funding in Two Semesters
- Enroll in Private Flight and Private Ground
- Complete Private Pilot in Under 4 Months