Private Pilot Funding For Veterans Using Federal Grants and Loans
- Pell Grants (up to $6,495 per year)
- First-Year Undergraduate (up to $9,500)
- Second-Year Undergraduate (up to $10,500)
- Third Year Undergraduate (up to $12,500)
How To Utilize Student Loans for Private Pilot Funding for Veterans
This is a slower process for beginning flight training, but if traditional methods of Education Loan options did not work, this is a great way to get started!
Apply For FAFSA
- Apply for FAFSA
- Receive Award Letter with Funding Amount
- Request Funding in Two Semesters
- Enroll in Private Flight and Private Ground
- Complete Private Pilot in Under 4 Months
How Soon Do I Get Funding?
The way FAFSA works is you will be awarded a yearly amount. You will coordinate with your Collegiate financial aid office who will disperse the funds throughout the academic year. For example, if you are awarded up to $15,000 you will receive $5,000 in the fall semester, $5,000 in the spring semester, and $5,000 in the summer semester. You can also request funding in two semesters rather than three.